Spring photos for the kids with ants in their pants
The family photography experience your children will love
It’s warming up here in Lubbock, and we’re starting to see some blossoms peeking out to say “how’re the dust storms treatin’ ya?” I’m thrilled about spring, but does it have to come with 60 mph haboobs?
Yes, spring brings the wind. But it also brings beautiful temps, colorful blooms, and the perfect opportunity to update your family photos. Spring mini-sessions are a great idea for you if…
- you want to update your gallery walls
- you have kids. Period. They grow so fast, your babies are already giant humans compared to who they were in your fall photos! And, short sessions might feel more manageable when you have littles.
- time is of the essence (a 15 minute session is a much smaller time commitment!)
- you are already planning your Mother’s Day gifts for the women in your life (<– if this is you, I am *MAJOR* impressed and you win everything.) – Mini-sessions are a FANTASTIC personalized gift!!!
Sound like you? Here’s what you need to know:
- When: May 6, between 5-8 PM
- What: 15 minute sessions
- Where: Texas Tech Horticultural Gardens
- How much: $250 + tax
- Investment includes 5 edited digital images
- Can’t pick just 5? Upgrade options will be available after your gallery is delivered!
a word from the pros…
To secure your time slot, use the scheduler below! Complete the form, then head to your inbox to check for your confirmation email which will contain your contract + invoice. Both the signed contract and a 50% non-refundable retainer must be returned in order for your spot to be reserved.
After your session is officially booked, you’ll receive a Client Experience Guide that will walk you through EXACTLY what to expect for your mini-session, including tips on what to wear!
I’m really excited to spend some time with you and your littles this spring!! Please email me if you have questions!